The new updated FusionStore is now live!
I am excited to announce the launch of the new enhanced version of the FusionStore! This release is a huge step forward for Finastra, establishing a strong foundation from which we can build out future enhancements and deliver a frictionless buying experience for our customers.
So, what has changed?
With this new version, we took an outside-in approach and leveraged design thinking to engage with our clients and internal Finastra teams. Outcomes of this method led us to accelerate priority enhancements to the customer buying journey, which now allows for easier decision making and transparency. With ease of use in mind, we have introduced enhanced search functionality and an enriched filtering system into the site allows users to filter apps by:
- What is live – displaying what buyers can purchase today
- What is coming soon - Showing what buyers get excited about and request in advance
- Business needs – Directly matching apps to specific buyer’s organizational gaps & challenges
- Line of business – Addressing available options in specific financial segments
- Finastra products – To filter apps relevant to the Buyer’s Finastra products
- Author – Showing apps available by certain fintech’s
Once users have found the app they are interested in, we have introduced clearer call-to-actions, improved site performance on mobile and tablet devices and started showing associated content they may be interested in. For customers who are not ready to make a purchase, we have improved the repeat visit experience by improving the site’s bookmarking and sharing capabilities, as well as allowing users download associated fact sheets from the app pages.
What is coming next?
We are already working on future updates to the store and our priority focus areas on the horizon include:
- Content strategies and calendar optimization for different buyer personas
- Customer registration options to introduce personalization opportunities
- ‘Try and buy’ app examples
- Tracking purchases with status meters for transparency and improved speed to market
We would love to hear your feedback on what we have introduced and any suggestions you may have for future improvements, you can reach the team at DL-FusionStoreTeam@finastra.com.
I would like to extend a big thank you to all the team members involved in this great achievement.